Jack joined Coupe Bradbury in July 2015 and qualified as a solicitor in May 2018 after completing his training contract.
During his time here he has worked as part of the Residential Conveyancing Team and in the Commercial Department. Jack has developed a wealth of skills, acting for clients in a whole manner of different transactions, locally and nationally, including: –
- business transactions; share/asset sales and purchases
- commercial leases, acting for landlords and tenants
- commercial loan agreements, acting for borrowers and lenders
- portfolio refinancing – commercial and residential
- working with developers on plot sales, both commercial and residential
- residential sales and purchases – freehold and leasehold
- new build purchases and part-exchanges
- high value residential transactions
- acting for first-time buyers (including Help to Buy and other affordable home schemes)
- freehold purchases
- transfers of equity
Born in Blackpool, Jack grew up on the Fylde coast attending Kirkham Grammar School before studying for his Law Degree at the University of Manchester. He then undertook his LPC at the University of Central Lancashire.
Jack can be contacted at our Lytham Office on 01253 736670 or via email at